My first day at the blogspot.

I seldom surprise myself, and surely today is one of those days. I have finally after all the- "No I won't have a blog ever" or "how do people actually care to manage one" phase I decided to write one on my own blog. Though am sure it wont be much nice and classy and all that whatever people expect or dont expect to be.... Its gonna be as random as it can be, starting from routine to any movie I saw or a book I read or a cute guy I checked (which really happens rare as my locality sure has dearth of cute people), but am sure gonna write. So here I go then..



Funny as it would seem it took me like what 2 hours to figure out what all and how all I can bring changes, make it various changes in blog.. Great, so I am finally here, sitting here writting a blog about my first day here...
Finally proved myself I can be more than just a lazy bum dozing all day doing nothing!!

not exactly nothing by the way, I have taken the kitchen under my wings, I have been making good healthy tasty breakfast, lunch and dinner for all from past 2 days (this is what boredom can do to you, you actually start doing things!!) despite of the fact that am not doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen!!

I did learn one thing in these days of being home- "Despite of the fact that I shouldn't stay HOME!! Makes me dull. But this heat, oh my god, bring on the vegetables, I would rather cut them while leisurely sitting on my sofa while the AC's on full blast than going out in the sun; and getting tanned, NO WAY!!"

Now I have this blog now and as I have sweat so much (not literally) to modify it, write it and to stop my mind from wondering, I think my off-time( which is almost all of the hours am awake) won't go vain after all...

Best of luck to me!!! I should better go and celebrate this great victory over laziness over a chilled glass of Limca!!
ADIOSE!!

-- Dipannita Saha

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bspectacled Wanderer, or shall I say Dipp, I feel great for you to finally convince yourself to say, "Yes, I'm gonna have a blog." And I think the ideology to keep it random is excellent.

At least somebody gave an ear to my advice...lol. Believe me, there is only only way to go from here....up, up, up, and up in your writing endeavors. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Correction: Only one way to

Unknown said...

JS: thats really sweet of you to check this thing out no matter how lame it was and then commenting on it!! :)

Post a Comment