Aliens where are you?

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......boooommm... baaadada badaaaaaa badaaaaaaaaaaaaam........


I wanna get abducted by aliens...

I seriously want to.. Dunno why but I think I would be the best test material for them to understand the human species!!

1) Its fascinating enough for them to get a homo-sapien who actually wants to be abducted and is already ready to be tested and all that!!

2) I would totally understand even if they are mute. ( I think I'll!!) isn't it weird that I believe that I'll understand them?

3) I can be a nice company!! hahaha.. I mean I can send them nice songs through bluetooth!! also I can tell them all the gossip, can introduce them to nice hot girl (provided they are straight that is!!)

4) I would be the most interesting piece for them to get astonished as I can totally display all that they don't require to see in a homo-sapien!! Will fart the most poisonous fart in the history of mankind!! (heheh am so evil!!), I'll take them to shopping, will make them do all my college assignment, will tell them to fight with all the bitches in the college!!

5) I know am AWESOME and I would be able to establish a wonderful symbiotic relationship with them.. Let me tell you why.. 1st obviously because am awesome (i just can't stop 'self-praising'!) then 2nd because not only I would sneak in their technological secrets and I would give them tasty food in return!!

Ain't I smart....


now all I want is some aliens!!!  


P.s.- the most important thing, I think which I should have mentioned before, I need very friendly (read over-friendly) Aliens, who'll treat me like their Queen!! not like those scary War of the World types!!


hey tell me was I being abducted by the aliens or was it other way round?

-- Dipannita Saha

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

abhidpyrate said...

:| ...i'm bit confused.. are u an alien.. i mean a self-obsessed alien :P
anyways awesome stuff dude... giggled all throughout the article.. :)

Unknown said...

hehehhe!! I am so weird!! such weird ideas come into my mind you know!! :P
am glad you loved it!!

am AWESOME!! :D

Post a Comment