YOU adorn my night sky...

From those mild whispers, to those sleepless nights.
From holding hands, to those long looks.
From the 1st kisses,to the frequent I love you's.
from the bad fights, to the 'making up' talks.
From loving you, to musing about you all day long,
From writing your name on my hand, to forming non-rhyming poem of love,
 'YOU' are the one on my mind.......




















And whenever I can't go on, I tremble and fall,
you reach my hand, help me rise above all.
Through the uphill battles, through the narrow lanes,
being by my side, calming me, take away all my pains.
Your wit that makes me laugh, your sensible demure, your charm,
you always manage to melt me away in your arms..

The stroll in the park, my tantrums for an ice-cream,
my whims about a dress, my incessant habit to scream!!
your soul in my soul, your sensible ways to cajole.
your smile, the twinkle in your eyes
mere touch which makes me go that extra mile.
hovering my mind, YOU are the only one.


Every time I hear your voice, It makes my heart rejoice.
The conversation we have, the time spent together,
I replay it in my mind,  last days and days after forever.
My love, my anger, your voice, your guitar,
So overpowering is your presence, I feel you even when you are far.

Fireworks in my mind and around,
with every touch crossing leaps and bounds.
Finding myself in you, looking into your eyes,
you are the star, the moon that every night adorns my sky.

YOU are the moon, the star that adorns my Night-Sky....


© Dipannita Saha, 2010

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment